Reset your iPhone, iPod Touch or iOS mobile browser
- Press the Home button to go to the main screen.
- Select Settings.
- Scroll down to "Safari", then touch it.
- Scroll down and you'll see three buttons: "Clear History", "Clear Cookies" and "Clear Cache".
- Press each of these three buttons in turn, answering yes when it asks if you are sure.
- Return to the web browser by pressing the Home button, and
touching the Safari icon on the bottom row. If it's showing the
page you want, be sure to reload it by selecting the reload button
(the circular-arrow in the top location bar).