Reset your Windows Phone 7 mobile browser
- Open the web browser (the "Internet Explorer" button on the home screen).
- Look for three white dots together in the lower right hand side of the web page. Touch that
and drag it upwards.
- You'll see a menu open. Select "settings" at the bottom.
- Look or scroll down to find the "delete history" button. Press it.
- You'll be asked "Are you sure?" Select "delete".
- Return to the web browser by pressing the back button. If it's
already showing the page you want, be sure to reload it by touching the
reload button (a double-circular-arrow figure in the upper